Corporate customer: custom-made advice
- Hotels, restaurants, foyers of Head-Quarters, offices, meeting-rooms. Adorn your reception or work areas with original works of art at affordable prices.
Contact us and let us know your needs and benefit from a fully personalized service. Once we've established your prerequisites we'll propose a selection of original artwork, adapted to your specifications and budget.
- Artistics, a partner of trust
- - The choice among hundreds of works of art
- - A great variety of artists, styles and themes
- - Possibility of special orders
- Artwork adapted to every budget
- Contact us!
- [email protected]
- Tel : +33 (0) 1 40 28 92 28 (France)
+33 (0) 1 40 28 92 28 (Overseas)
- Taxation: Did you know?
Companies that acquire works of art can be entitled to some extremely interesting tax benefits. That is to say:
- The acquisition of works by living artists by companies and certain professions:
- Article 238bis AB of the CGI states that: "companies that acquire works of living artists can deduct from their income for the year of acquisition and the ensuing 4 years, in equal installments, an amount equal to the purchase price of the work. This mechanism allows to deduct each year, over 5 years, 20% of the purchase price of works by living artists."
- Read more
- This tax benefit relies on four conditions:
- -The acquired artwork must be registered in an account of fixed assets
- -The deduction carried out must not exceed 0,5% of the year's turnover
- -During the 5 years, the piece of art must be exhibited in a place accessible to employees and visitors to the company
- -The company must register in a special reserve account in liabilities an amount equal to the deduction, accepting that this sum will be reinstated to taxable income in the event of a sale or transfer of the artwork or a withdrawal from the account of fixed assets
- Purchased goods must be registered as fixed assets.